The Resilient Mindset
Duration of Course -
This course is accredited by CPD and on completion a certificate and 6 CPD points will be awarded to the learner.
Being resilient is not about hiding our emotions; it is about recognising our feelings and understanding how to manage our triggers and create coping strategies to overcome the obstacles that prevent us from performing.
This course is designed for anyone interested increasing their knowledge and confidence in understanding what resilience is and being able to bounce back from the pressures of our personal and professional lives.
The course uses a variety of tools and exercises that can be applied in your personal and professional environments.
The course covers –
- How Resilience works
- Our Self Esteem and how to improve it.
- Understanding your emotional triggers and their impact
- Thinking Patterns
- What is healthy and unhealthy resilience.
- Understanding Stress and Coping Mechanisms- An introduction to Mindfulness
COACHING FOR MENTAL HEALTH
Coaching is beneficial in many situations and allows for a safe place for someone to someone to be comfortable with the uncomfortable.
This is not about counselling or telling the person what to do (although our coaches are trained in CBT and Psychology).
Coaching for Mental Health is about allowing for the person to feel comfortable and to be able to express how they are feeling without judgement. In essence they have a safe area to TALK.
The coaching can be offered on a 121 basis or in a group setting.
If you are looking to bring in a coach for a specific situation/ person we recommend a minimum of 6 x 1-hour sessions. This will allow for the rapport to be built and for both parties to feel comfortable with each other.
If any of this resonates with you, get in touch, and let us know how we can help your business or you as an individual.
Mental Health for Leaders
Duration of Course – 4 hours and every learner receives a certificate of completion and 6 CPD points
This course has been designed to –
Provide managers and leaders with the knowledge and confidence to understand common Mental Health issues, spot the signs of Mental Ill Health and how to fully support an individual who is in distress or crisis, while managing own well-being.
By the end of this workshop, you will have additional tools and enhanced skills to:
* To increase your awareness of Mental Health in the workplace.
* To challenge and remove the stigmas and discrimination of Mental Health in the workplace
* To manage Mental Wellbeing positively and with compassion.
* To be compliant with Employment Law
* To build healthier relationships across teams
* To improve positive Mental Health from a leaders perspective
* Being mindful of self care for self and others
For more information on individual and group bookings please get in touch –
The Compassionate Mindset
Duration of Course –1-day 6 hours (can be condensed into a 0.5-day overview of compassion) that can be delivered online or face to face
This course is accredited through the CPD standards Office and on completion of the course all learners get a certificate of attendance and receive CPD 6 points towards their professional development
To understand the meaning of compassion and compassion fatigue that will support us to build and maintain compassion in times of change and uncertainty.
By the end of this workshop, you will have additional tools and enhanced skills to understand:
· The meaning of compassion and self- compassion
· The skills we use in showing compassion
· How to maintain our compassion levels
· The ABC of compassion and compassion fatigue
Duration – 6 hours and each learner receives a certificate of attendance and 6 CPD points
For learners to engage and practise the techniques of Cognitive Interviewing and thinking that involves Root Cause Analysis to create a consistent methodology and best practice in being solution focused
By the end of this workshop learners will have additional tools and enhanced techniques that equip you to:
* Understand the benefits of Cognitive Interviewing / thinking in your role
* Develop the skills required to build an accurate picture of events and the root cause
* Develop the skills to record accurate and factual information
* Develop solutions based on the root cause, leading to improved results
* Promote confidence in using various techniques that role model these behaviours with others
* Develop the techniques and skills in others
* Develop self and others in the recall of detailed information clearly and quickly on past events
Coaching for Wellbeing
Duration of Course - This course is accredited by CPD and on completion a certificate and 6 CPD points will be awarded to the learner.
To understand what we mean by Coaching for Wellbeing and how this can be applied for those individuals who are experiencing Mental Health issues, anxiety and / or stress etc.
By the end of this workshop, you will identify and consider the key skills / additional tools that enhance our skills as a coach for wellbeing to understand:
* Defining coaching
* Performance versus wellbeing coaching
* Benefits and dimensions of coaching
* Skills of coaching for wellbeing
* Motivational questioning
* Myths of wellbeing coaching